How to create Webservices (WS) in PHP
create web service in php, web service in php, php, web service, ws in php,create web service in php,php,web service,web service in php,ws in php
How to create Web Service in PHP
Web Services can convert your application into a platform independent Web-application. You can call web services using mobile applications (e.g iPhone, BB or android). The basic Web Services platform is XML & HTTP. To create web services you should know XML & HTML.
What are Web Services?
- Web services are application components
- Web services communicate using open protocols
- Web services are self-contained and self-describing
- Web services can be discovered using UDDI (Universal Description, Discovery and Integration)
- Web services can be used by other applications
Web services platform elements are as follows:
- SOAP (Simple Object Access Protocol)
- UDDI (Universal Description, Discovery and Integration)
- WSDL (Web Services Description Language)
Creating web service in PHP:
Using NuSoap library you can create web service in PHP.
Read more at blog.teamgrowth.net
Step1. WSDL configuration :